Vitalising Shampoo by Artero is made specifically to add texture to coats, like that of a Terrier, as well as volume to curly coats, like the Poodle, Bichon, and more.
* Vitalise adds structure and substance to the coat.
* Great in the grooming salon for poorly coated Poodles, Bichons, as well as Pet Trim Shih Tzus, Yorkies, and more.
* Cuts down on drying time.
A very mild shampoo, ideal for sensitive skins or frequent washes.
The vitamin complex of this formula adds nutrients to the coat, strengthening and helping regeneration. Leaves coat shiny and full of vitality.
Artero Vitalizing shampoo for dogs that need;
-Volume, such as poodle, Bobtail, Kerry Blue, Bichon Frise, etc.,
- Wire-haired breeds as West Highland Terrier, Schnauzer, wire-haired Teckel, etc.,
It is a mild shampoo with surfactants of vegetable origin, so it can be used in dogs with sensitive skin and for frequent baths. Vitamin complexes nourish hair, hydrating him and giving a natural shine. It contains:
- Biotin, which helps to strengthen hair and aid proper growth;
- Retinol derived from vitamin A, which helps the growth of the hair bulb tissue activity;
- Chamomile which helps to soothe the irritation and inflammation of the skin, as well as being an active antiseptic and relaxing;
- Provitamin B5 which helps prevent hair breakage and from drying out;
- Chestnut that has vetonicas properties, as for example the antidermatosa action
We Also Recommend
Speed - Not your average dry shampoo! Can be used to add some extra volume to the coat while grooming, perfect for drop coats in pet trims, Bichons and Poodles with poor coats, and shaping Westie heads. This products will make the world of a difference to your finish, and save you time and frustration with poor coats!
Dry Hold Hairspray - The perfect finish once you've got that perfect shape set, especially when finishing those Westie heads! Best part, it brushes right out, or comes out on its own, so there is no worry about it matting up the coat or causing any other damage.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|