THE MUTT STYLING GUIDE
The first and only book of its kind which gives groomers the opportunity to see 64 magnificent Mutt Makeovers, plus instructions on how to design creative solutions to unique mutt styling challenges. This book helps the groomer to see the possibilities in each mutt, and to think "outside the box" when planning a look for a mixed-breed dog.
The book also instructs the groomer on how to correct a dog's physical imperfections and how to make them look as good as possible. All in styles that convey the special personality that each individual mutt possesses. Containing 251 pages, and 293 illustrations by artist Denise Benko, The Mutt Styling Guide is as beautifully unique as each mutt it will help you make look their best. It's a must for every groomer's library.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
CH 1 : Mutt Grooming—Getting Started
- Dog Grooming—An industry now - The Mutt Grooming Toolbox
- Assessing the challenge in front of you - First Visit Evaluation
- Using the evaluation Information to create a style
CH 2 : Creating a Unique Mutt Style By Mixing & Matching
- Anatomy - Styling by mixing & matching
- Styles—Head, Ear, Body, Leg & Feet, Tail.
CH 3: Underplaying Physical Imperfections
CH 4 : Making Mutt Magic 64 Magnificent Mutt Makeovers
|Unit Of Measure||ea|