Original All Round Dog Pet Slicker Brush - By Oscar Franke
NEW & IMPROVED
The one and only Oscar Frank has been improved!
* New moulds fro improved durability
* ABS plastic for better performance & life
* High quality Stainless Steel pins
* New Black colour (black pin pad = Fiorm, Purple = Soft)
The Universal plastic handle by Oscar Frank is the best dog slicker brush. With a curved back it is ideal for all dog grooming
The black brush head is the firmer / harder of the Slicker brush with stainless steel pins, ideal for longer hair breeds and curly coats and dematting.
- Lightweight plastic handles are contoured for optimum control and designed to reduce hand fatigue
- This large curved back slicker brush is ideal for brush outs
- Remove mats, and releasing hair from coats
- Brush head measures length10 cm x length by 8 cm width
- Designed to last
Brush in the direction of hair growth. Don't use too much pressure so that it hurts your dog's skin; instead, apply firm strokes that will help remove dead hairs.
Always brush in the direction of hair growth ideally in sections of the fur from the lower part of the leg working upwards in sections. Continue working over the dog from the lowest part to the top. Finishing with the head and ears.